Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Halloween Oct.08


Happy Halloween! Simon is a cowboy, I actually made his chaps. Spencer is a Donkey Dragon from Shrek II. He was also a Bear, he has a few hand me downs. Logan is a Lion, we love Halloween. It is a fun time to dress up. I also love the fall colors and the spices that go with the season, cinnimon, allspice, clove ect. Joe had to work on Halloween, but next year he will have off. We went to a friends house for pizza, and we went trick or treating. The boys scored on candy. It was exciting for them.































































2 comments:

The Tieman's said...

I am so glad you let us know about your blog! It is the best and easiest way to keep in touch! Your boys are so cute and are getting so big! What a beautiful family! Congrats on the new house too!

nancyfinlay said...

That's my family. We love you all a whole bunch. grandma and papa will see you sunday